Kamats Sadak Chalak Malak program gives me an opportunity to realize my dream of starting my own business.
– Girish Dhiman, Steward, VKOFRS, Kikwi
I always wanted to run a restaurant. Kamats Sadak Chalak Malak program helps me to achieve it.
– Ritesh D Rokde, Kitchen Supervisor, VITS Ankleshwar
Before joining Kamat, my goal was to become only a Restaurant Manager. The Sadak Chalak Malak program of Kamast has given me confidence and encouraged me to dare the dream of becoming an owner within 27 months.
– Bikram Mohapatra, Steward, VITS Ankleshwar
Being just 8th Std pass, I never thought I would get a regular and dignified job. Kamast has given me both and I can now think of owning a small Restaurant in Bihar through Sadak Chalak Malak program.
– Lablu Miah, Kitchen Helper, VKOFRS Shanisinghapur
Through Sadak Chalak Malak program, Kamats can spread its wing easily across India. I am eagerly excited about its prospects in my state i.e. Uttar Pradesh.
– Aman, R.M., VKOFRS, Lucknow
The only place in India where you can become an owner of a hospitality setup like a Kamats restaurant is through Sadak Chalak Malak program. There is no formal requirement of Hotel Management degree/diploma to become an owner.
– Suhail Isak Khan, Cashier, VKOFRS